I’m a big believer in the power of buyer intent data. To have insights into who is actually in-market for your software is a dream for B2B sales and marketing teams — and that dream is getting even sweeter now that G2 has partnered with ZoomInfo. Together, we’re enabling mutual intent data customers to more effectively target, engage, and convert in-market software buyers.
G2 is the largest and most trusted software marketplace. And, ZoomInfo is a global leader in modern go-to-market software, data, and intelligence. Integrating our Buyer Intent solution with their SalesOS and MarketingOS is simply a game changer for both sales AND marketing teams.
By integrating G2 Buyer Intent with ZoomInfo, sales teams can:
- Build pipeline to take market share. Now more than ever, it’s essential to prioritize accounts actively researching solutions and vendors. Buyer Intent data from G2 tells a company which prospective accounts are researching its products, competitors, and category. Access to those accounts in ZoomInfo provides a seamless transition from intent discovery to sales outreach
- Find professional buyers and influencers with a high likelihood to engage. By matching accounts actively researching relevant pages on G2 with contact data from ZoomInfo, and using additional filters like job title and geography, sales teams can confidently direct outreach to the right targets.
- Increase response rates by tailoring messaging to behavior. With insight on what a target audience is researching and the business topics on their mind, sales teams can build relevant messaging, such as product-specific outreach for accounts visiting their G2 profile. They can also build new audiences by sharing educational content with first time visitors to their category and industry topics.
- Reduce churn risk by monitoring customer intent 24x7. Sales teams receive signals when G2 detects that a paying customer is researching a competitor or alternative product. Teams can mobilize to understand the issue, provide solutions, and maintain a great customer experience.
By integrating G2 Buyer Intent with ZoomInfo, marketing teams can:
- Build effective ABM campaigns. ZoomInfo’s MarketingOS can serve targeted display and social campaigns at new companies that show buying intent on specific product, industry, and category pages on G2, filling their marketing funnel with accounts that have a high likelihood of making a purchase.
- Optimize spend and increase Return on Ad Spend (ROAS). G2 insights trigger MarketingOS campaigns exactly when buyers are in-market. With additional ZoomInfo ICP and technographic filters, customers can capture their most valuable and convertible pipeline.
- Personalize ad content for buying behavior. Customers can serve personalized, pre-built ads based on where and how accounts are showing interest on G2.com. For instance, if an account is viewing competitors and alternatives, customers can target those accounts with content that speaks to product differentiation and advantages.
It’s always important for sales and marketing teams to get in front of their ideal customers at the right time. But it’s even more critical as the B2B industry takes a magnifying glass to software spending amid economic uncertainty. Regardless of the economic environment, the smartest strategy is an aligned one — as it’s no longer on the marketing or sales teams alone to make an impact on a purchasing decision. Teams should work together to be a consistent source of value to all members of a prospective buying committee. Luckily, this is where our latest integration with ZoomInfo can help, ensuring mission critical intent data reaches its maximum revenue potential.
Learn more by requesting a demo of the G2 and ZoomInfo integration.